The Vence planter is named after the beautiful town of St Paul de Vence in Provence, soaring into the sky in the Alpes-Maritimes department of France. We’ve gone a little bit head over heels for them – square, shallow or even on a window box, the fluted metal design is so timeless and versatile that it suits any garden or shape.
As with all our products, we’ve strived to make these planters last, crafting them in zinc plated steel for a weatherproof finish. Created with the history and design of old dolly washing tubs in mind, they hark back to a simpler time without sacrificing elegance.
By entering our exclusive competition, you could win a set of Large and Small Shallow Vence Planters, worth £100! Complete our entry form for your shot at winning, and if you can’t wait to find out, each entry will also receive a coupon code entitling you to 20% off our Shallow Vence Planters. The competition is open until the 13th of March, and the prize draw will take place on the 14th, when our lucky winner will receive their two planters absolutely free!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion.
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into the competition is valid from 03.03.16 to 13.03.16
- There is one prize on offer only, consisting of one Large Shallow Vence Planter (VPGA02) and one Small Shallow Vence Planter (VPGA03)
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won
- In the event that the prize of one Large and one Small Shallow Vence Planters can’t be fulfilled, an alternative prize of equal value will be offered
- The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
- The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 15.03.16
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not claimed the prize within 7 days of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The names of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Vence Competition,
- The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter.
- Users can unsubscribe at any time
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
- Garden trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win. If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
- Garden Trading reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice