We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, we understand that there may be occasions where you wish to return purchased items.
You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return goods to us, in their original condition and packaging with the returns slip completed, for a full refund.
- Print and complete the returns form found within your order, alternatively, print here and enclose it within your return.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging, with all parts included and in the condition they were received, including the outer box.
- Send to: Returns, Garden Trading, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN25 5AZ
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your item(s) to us. If you are returning a faulty or damaged item, please report this to us via our contact form within 14 days of receipt.
- To arrange a return via Royal Mail, click here. To arrange a return via DPD, click here. Alternatively, choose your own courier.
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days of receipt.
You are responsible for the item until it is received at Garden Trading. We recommend keeping proof of postage.
Please ensure that fragile items are protected and safely packaged. If the item is damaged in transit due to poor packaging, we may not be able to issue your refund.
Your return will be inspected. Goods found to be used, damaged, marked or scratched will not be refunded or exchanged.
- We will issue your refund within 14 days of receiving the goods back, for the amount you paid upon purchase. A refund can only be credited back to the original card or payment method used to purchase the items.
- If an item is returned to us after the 14 day returns period has ended, you may not receive a refund.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- For a 3 for 2 purchase, if you return the free item, no refund will be issued. If you return one of the other items, you will be refunded the amount for that product, less the value of the free product at the time you purchased it. For example, if your basket contains items for £100, £80 and £50, you will not pay for the £50 product. If you then return the £80 product, your refund will be £80, less the £50 for the free product, so the total refund will be £30.
- We strive to ensure items are well produced, designed and packaged, but occasionally faults and damages may occur. If you are returning a faulty or damaged item, please report this to us via our contact form within 14 days of receipt. Our team will then get in touch to advise you on the next steps.
- If you are returning the item, please ensure goods are returned in their original packaging with all parts, including the outer box.
- If an item is not cared for as per our guidelines and recommendations, and the product has been damaged due to this, we will not be able to issue a replacement or a refund.
- If you have query or a faulty or damaged item that was purchased through one of our stockists, you will need to contact them directly. Regrettably, we cannot offer any refunds, exchanges or replacements for items not purchased directly via the Garden Trading website.
Email: Contact Us Form
Website: Live chat
Phone: 01993 845 559. Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
Please quote your order number when getting in touch.
For further information please visit our T’s & C’s.