We’ve teamed up with holidaycottages.co.uk to offer one lucky Garden Trading fan the chance to win a break to Norfolk. The prize can be claimed at any time during 2016, but why not take the chance to surprise your loved one with a romantic weekend getaway for Valentine’s Day?
holidaycottages.co.uk are an award-winning holiday letting agency with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. Their properties range from traditional chocolate box cottages to modern barn conversions, and from coastal retreats to woodland lodges. They also offer a touch of luxury with five star ratings and facilities such as hot tubs and swimming pools. holidaycottages.co.uk know how important your four legged friend is and therefore over half of their properties welcome dogs.
Norfolk is one of the most diverse regions of the UK, offering a wonderful mix of landscapes, from the wilderness of the Norfolk Broads to the unspoilt sweeping beaches on the coast. Between the charming market towns and traditional seaside resorts, the county is dotted with nature reserves, parklands, country estates and popular family attractions. A holiday in Norfolk promises plenty of adventures, whether that’s spotting seals, exploring by bike, taking a gentle boat trip in the Broads, relaxing on pristine beaches or sightseeing in Norfolk. The best thing of all, we can guarantee that you will find plenty to keep everyone entertained, from the littlest members of the family.
Find out more at www.holidaycottages.co.uk/norfolk and simply complete the entry form below for your chance to win this fantastic prize!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading or holidaycottages.co.uk, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into the competition is valid from 01.02.16 to 10.02.16
- There is 1 prize on offer, consisting of a holidaycottages.co.uk voucher worth £350
- The prize needs to be booked by 31.07.16 but the holiday can be taken up until 31.12.16
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won
- The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
- The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 11.02.16
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not claimed the prize within 7 days of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The names of the winners will be available by sending a SAE to Holiday Cottages Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes a free subscription to the Garden Trading newsletter, unless opted out of upon entry. Users can unsubscribe at any time
- Entry data will be passed over to Holiday Cottages, unless the checkbox is ticked on the entry form. No other third parties will be given access to this data
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
- Garden trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win. If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
- Garden Trading reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice