Dreaming of a life in the country? Aspirations of green grandeur? Or time for a change of scene and a change of career?
We've teamed up with La Jugie to offer one lucky winner a pair of tickets to enjoy a week of practical gardening tuition in the grounds of the perfectly charming Manoir La Croix de La Jugie. Perhaps you are a complete beginner, or maybe you have all the theory and none of the experience...Not a problem! La Jugie will guide you through the basics, step by step, allowing you to gain hands on experience.
After five glorious days in the grounds of the Manoir you will have the confidence to prune that fruit tree and you'll no longer fear tackling that overgrown rose. You'll be able to look at an uninspiring border and see how to inject new life and vigour to that tired planting scheme. Learn how to work with, and propagate, established plants and most importantly, take all your new found horticultural experience away with you to create your own green haven at home.
There's also plenty of time to just enjoy the calming, beautiful estate and views, curling up with a good book, savouring a glass of wine by the fire or tramp over the Autumn hills with new friends.
Find out more here, and for your chance to win, simply enter our prize draw!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms ad conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, La Jugie, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into this competition is valid from 16.06.17 to 31.08.17
- There is one prize on offer only, consisting of 2 tickets to a Greenfingers gardening holiday from 14th - 20th October 2017. This prize is not exchangeable for cash or alternative dates.
- Transport to and from the holiday is NOT included.
- The competition winner will be selected at random from all entrants after the competition has closed. Full details of how to claim to the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won.
- The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon competition entry no later than 10.09.17
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize has not been claimed within 15 days of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The name of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to La Jugie Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter unless you opted out upon entry. Users can unsubscribe at any time
- Upon close of the competition, your detail will be passed over to La Jugie, unless you opted out upon entry. Your details will never be shared with anyone else
- Any entry which is incomprehensible, incomplete, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading and La Jugie reserve the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason and at any time
- We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time and without notice