Roger Saul, champion of British spelt, has penned a sensational cookery book devoted to the wonder grain-of-the-moment. Simply called `Spelt' the book is full of mouth watering recipes to bring out the very best in the wholesome and delicious grain.
The unique collection of homely recipes includes a host of ideas certain to become new family favourites, inspired by Roger's own most cherished family meals.
The wide variety of tempting treats ranges from delicious Beetroot, Goat's Cheese, Hazelnut and Dill Salad and Moroccan-spiced Lamb 'Speltotto' to Summer Raspberry Cake and Spelt Cookies. Cooks will find ideas for all occasions from smart dinner party mains to quick weekday snacks.
With a broader spectrum of nutrients than modern wheat, spelt is also easier to digest, has a lower glycaemic index and is known to aid the prevention and treatment of various ailments and conditions.
- Light Meals & Snacks
- Afternoon Tea
- Main Meals
We're lucky enough to have 10 signed copies to give away! Simply complete the form below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into the competition is valid from 01.05.15 to 31.05.15
- There are 10 prizes on offer, to be awarded to 10 individuals
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won
- The 10 competition winners will be selected at random after the competition has closed
- Competition winners will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 19.06.15
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not claimed the prize within two weeks of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The names of the winners will be available by sending a SAE to Spelt Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes a free subscription to the Garden Trading newsletter, unless opted out of upon entry. Users can unsubscribe at any time.
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
- Garden trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win. If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
- Garden Trading reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.