Individual Fruit Box - Spruce
Filling, stacking, building, sitting, shelving ... the list is endless. Our individual Wooden Fruit Boxes have more uses than we know what to do with, or do without. It's surprising just how versatile they are. So whilst being the perfect storage solution for absolutely everything, this fruit and veg box is also great for adding a touch of rural charm to your home and garden, with their traditional styling and rustic design, they are as effective as they are attractive. With the amount of debris that collects in every household, storage is always an issue, so move aside your unsightly plastic crates, say a most welcomed goodbye to the mountains of unruly clutter, it's time to introduce heritage in a big way.
Starting in the Kitchen, this wooden fruit box will look great with bunches of delicious herbs overflowing from each side, or create interesting shelving, perfect for storing your favourite cookery books and food magazines. Throughout the house, keeping shoes organised, newspapers ready for recycling, children's toys safely tucked away, the list is endless. Our popular fruit boxes are carefully crafted in Spruce, taken from fully sustainable and responsible sources, ensuring the design of our boxes encourages the natural characteristics of the materials, including the smooth surfaces and visible wood grains, are a prominent and unique feature. We do recommend that these are not left outside for a long period of time without being treated.
Filling, stacking, building, sitting, shelving ... the list is endless. Our individual Wooden Fruit Boxes have more uses than we know what to do with, or do without. It's surprising just how versatile they a...Read More
Dimensions: H29.5 x W54.5 x D37cm
Crafted from Spruce
We recommend that these are not left outside for a long period of time without being treated
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
I would recommend the company
- Q. Does the fruit crate come with a lid? I saw the same crate in a magazine several years ago and it had a lid. thanks
- A. This fruit crate does not come with a lid.
- Q. If I wanted to purchase 10 of these individual fruit boxes would I get them at a better price and what would be the cost of postage?
- A. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a cheaper price for bulk purchasing.
- Q. Are these boxes suitabl for storing home grown vegetables such as beetroot, parsnips and other vegetables such as onions
- A. These boxes are suitable for storing any fruit and vegetables either outdoors or in a garage/shed.
- Q. Can these be supplied 'plain', without the stencilling on the sides?
- A. I am afraid as we have to order our products in large quantities from our suppliers we are unable to have these specially made without the print.
- Q. Hello! Is there any chance to order to Ridgeway Farm crate specifically? As my surname is Ridgeway I would very much like one of these for my garden. Many Thanks. Melanie
- A. Yes, if you enter this request into the delivery instructions section when placing your order online our warehouse will be made aware of this.
- Q. Do they stack on top of each other. ?
- A. Yes, these can be stacked on top of each other.
- Q. Hello, can you please let me have the weight of this fruit crate please?
- A. The weight of this item is approximately 3kg.
- Q. I would like to order with “Goldwell Farmhouse” stencilled on the side. Would that be possible? Thanks, Claire Mason
- A. I am very sorry however we are currently unable to personalise any of our products unfortunately.
- Q. What type of wood is this crate made from?
- A. This Fruit Box is made from Spruce wood.
- Q. What is the country of origin for the fruit crate box?
- A. The Country of Origin is Poland.