Finsbury Wall Light in Charcoal - Steel
From the success of our caged exterior lighting comes the Finsbury Wall Light. This Powder Coated Steel version offers an alternative to our St Ives range and comes in a beautiful textured matt finish. Designed in our Charcoal mid-tone grey colourway, it will add an industrial Victorian inspired edge to your exterior.
Named after a stylish area of London, the Finsbury Wall Light would look in keeping with a classic townhouse yet also suit a contemporary house or outdoor living area. The piping style arm and matching steel caging is a wonderful way to add an industrial touch to your exterior.
From the success of our caged exterior lighting comes the Finsbury Wall Light. This Powder Coated Steel version offers an alternative to our St Ives range and comes in a beautiful textured matt finish. Desig...Read More
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this a 240v fixture? thanks
- A. All our lights 220-240v.
- Q. Dear GT, can you tell me if this lamp is dimmable?
- A. The Finsbury Light is
dimmable,if using a dimmable bulb.
- Q. Hi, You say that this lamp is 'motion sensor compatible'. Are you able to recommend a motion sensor that we can/should buy? Thanks, Sam
- A. There is not a specific sensor we would advise. These can be purchased from most DIY outlets or electrical stores. We would advise the sensor is wired in by a fully qualified Electrician.
- Q. Do you know when the product is back in stock please?
- A. Our next shipment is due to arrive mid-June.