Double Paris Pendant Light, Adjustable - Glass
The Double Paris Ceiling Light provides a slightly more industrial take on our very successful Paris lighting range. With its fluted glass domes, steel arms and fixings and sand-casted joints, it is a very practical light that has been built to last. The Double Paris Light would particularly suit a kitchen or a warehouse style apartment, although, as with all Garden Trading’s lighting, it has been designed to look great in both a modern and a more traditional setting.
The Double Paris Ceiling Light provides a slightly more industrial take on our very successful Paris lighting range. With its fluted glass domes, steel arms and fixings and sand-casted joints, it is a very pr...Read More
- - Complete fitting: H92.5 x W87.5cm
- - Shade: H14 x Diameter 30cm
- - Width between shades: 60cm
- - Height is adjustable by 25cm
- - Minimum drop: 67.5cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
(another review mentions this) but we like it so that's not an issue.
- Q. Hello, Is it at all possible to reduce the drop on this light fitting?
- A. No, this light is fixed and cannot be adjusted in height.
- Q. How long will it take for this item to be back in stock?
- A. This item will be back in stock at the end of this week.
- Q. Hi Is this light dimmable with the right bulbs? Thanks
- A. Yes, with the correct light bulbs our lights can be dimmable.
- Q. Does the double Paris pendant light have a brushed satin finish? If so, do you sell a single one in the same finish to match. As it looks like the single ones have a polished shiny finish?
- A. The Double Paris Light has more of a brushed satin finish than the rest of the Paris range. All the single pendant lights have a shinier finish.
- Q. Could I please have the dimension from ceiling to bottom of light. Thank you.
- A. The overall height is 92cm.
- Q. Is the stated width outer edge to edge of the glass shades? What is the distance between the bulbs please and can the glass shades be easily removed for cleaning? Thankyou
- A. The width from the outer edge of the glass shades is 87cm. The width between bulbs is 60cm and the shades can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Q. Is the height adjustable? Can centre rod be shortened?
- A. Yes, the centre pole can be adjusted.
- Q. Does the 25cm adjustment facility increase the overall height of 92cms or reduce it?
- A. The height can be reduced by 25cm.
- Q. The specifications for this light say that the height it adjustable by 25cm, but a question you have answered says the light is fixed and cannot be adjusted in height. Could you please confirm which it is as we would need to shorten it.
- A. Our new stock of this light is now adjustable and can therefore be shortened by 25cm.
- Q. In the photo against a white background the pipework looks galvanised/grey but in the installed 'side on' shot it has a sort of copper sheen Which is it ?
- A. The piping on this light is nickel coated, the same as the rest of the Paris range.
- Q. Is it possible to adjust the horizontal pole, ie the distance between the shades please?
- A. Unfortunately, only the height can be adjusted and not the distance between the shades.
- Q. How much does the light weigh? Are there any special instructions with regards to fitting Thanks
- A. This light weighs approximately 4.5kg and does come with instructions.
- Q. When installed can the light height be adjusted by the 25cm as and when required or can this adjustment only be done at installation?
- A. This light can be adjusted as and when required after being fitted.
- Q. When will this light be back in stock?
- A. This light is expected back into stock week commencing the 2nd June.
- Q. when do you estimate it will be back in stock
- A. We are expecting this product to be back in stock week commencing the 21st July.
- Q. Hi, is this light suitable for bathrooms?
- A. None of our lights have been tested for use in a bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee should they be used in this environment.
- Q. Is this light IP65 regulated? I need one to go above a sink
- A. Our indoor lights have not been IP rated.
- Q. What is the shortest drop the light can be adjusted to?
- A. The minimum drop is 67.5cm.
- Q. How does this light fit to the ceiling, is it screwed into the ceiling of can it use a hook fitting. We have ornate ceiling roses and the screw type would ruin them.
- A. This light fitting will need to be fitted into the ceiling use the ceiling rose provided.
- Q. Please could you tell me when this product will be back in stock? Many thanks.
- A. This product will be back in stock in the next 3 working days.
- Q. Is this light dimmable ? Also, is the Grand Paris Pendant light dimmable?
- A. All of our lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch if you wish.
- Q. Hi I bought this light the other day but even fully extended it is shorter than I wanted. Do you sell an extension bar / rod which we can use to increase the drop further?
- A. Unfortunately, we do not stock an extension for this light.
- Q. Hi, Just looking at the fitting at the top of the light, can it be fitted on a sloping ceiling? (will it hang down straight??) thanks
- A. This item will need to be fitted to a straight ceiling for it to sit straight.
- Q. I have accidentally broken one of the glass shades , can I buy a replacement shade ?
- A. Please contact our Customer Service team with the details of your query and they will be able to assist. You can reach the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. I'm from US. Do you have US version/ US retailer? Any idea on how to make this fixture for US sizes/voltage?
All of our lighting would need to be rewired in order for them to be compatible within the US.