With Autumn on its way, it's time to prepare for the changing season. Embrace the cooler temperatures and head outside, whatever the weather, with our latest competition.
We've teamed up with our friends at The Original Muck Boot Company to give you the chance to win some goodies that will have you relishing those Sunday strolls through muddy fields.
Since 1999, The Original Muck Boot Company has produced the highest quality and most comfortable footwear for use on the farm, in the city and in the great outdoors. We have a pair of their Emily Bond Tremond Boots - in your choice of print and size - up for grabs, along with our Farringdon Boot Jack and Welly Stand and small Star doormat to keep that mud exactly where it should be - outside. Follow Muck Boot adventures on Instagram (Muckbootco #muckmoments) and Facebook (Muckboot).
Enter our Wet Weather competition by completing the form below before 23.59pm on 1st October 2018:
Terms and Conditions:
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, The Original Muck Boot Company, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion or either business
• Winner must be 18 or over and have a UK postal address
• No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
• Entrants can enter the competition only once.
• Entry into the competition is valid from 17.09.18 to 23.59pm on 01.10.18
• Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won
• The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
• The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 05.10.18
• All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not claimed the prize within 3 weeks of notification a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
• Garden Trading's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered
• The name of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Muck Boots Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
• Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter only if you opt-in upon entry. Once opted in, users can unsubscribe at any time
• Your details will not be shared with anyone else aside from The Original Muck Boot Company and only if you opted to receive their marketing upon entry
• Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
• Garden Trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win
• If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time