This competition has now closed.
As we spend more time at home these coming weeks, we are all trying to remain as positive as we can. Pottering and planting in the garden. Soaking up the sunshine that has magically appeared just as we need it. And spending time as a small family unit at a slower pace.
With that in mind, we're serving up some very simple pleasures with our Slice of Springtime competition in the form of our Rive Droite Bistro Set, Small in Chalk, two Cotton Seat Pads in Earl Grey, a Set of 3 Bottles, a Stove Kettle in Warm White, a Pair of Ithaca Mugs and two Ithaca side plates, for a prize worth over £250.
So, why not find a little sunny spot to do some work or just read that book you've been meaning to for some time now. Enjoy your natural surroundings; flowers freshly cut from the garden, the sounds of the birds or the breeze through the trees. And allow yourself a tasty little indulgence from time to time whilst spending more time at home. After all, as the saying goes, a little of what you fancy does you good.
To enter, simply complete via the form below.
Terms and Conditions:
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion or either business
• Winner must be 18 or over and have a UK postal address
• No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
• Entrants can enter the competition once only
• Entry into the competition is valid from 27.03.2020 to 06.04.2020
• The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
• The competition winners will be picked and notified by 09.04.2020
• Garden Trading's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
• The name of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Slice of Springtime Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
• Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter only if you opt-in upon entry. Once opted in, users can unsubscribe at any time
• Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
• Garden Trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win
• If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading journal and social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time