Just in time for the warmer weather, we've teamed up with our friends at Forest Holidays to offer one lucky winner the chance to escape, unwind and spend time with the people they love most.
On a Forest Holidays break, your home is the forest. Enjoy the freedom to connect with nature and make some precious memories. So whether you want to explore the woods with your Forest Ranger, enjoy a barbecue with stunning views or unwind in your hot tub under the stars there are ten idyllic locations to choose from.
Go deep into the woods. Stand at the edge of a loch. Or ramble through a bright forest meadow. Kick back and relax in your cabin. Or visit local towns and villages. Take it up a gear, or take your foot off the pedal; with £500 towards the break of your choice, it's time to make a holiday all your own.
And, exclusively for our Garden Trading family, Forest Holidays are giving a 10% discount on all holidays booked before 31st December 2019. Simply enter code GARDEN when you book. The discount can be taken at any time of the year including school holidays and Bank holidays and is valid on all cabin types.
To enter the competition simply complete the form below. Entry closes 23.59 on 30th April 2019. Please see below for full terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, Forest Holidays, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion or either business
- The prize is a £500 Forest Holidays gift voucher and must be booked and taken by 31 October 2019 and is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize
- Discount code applies to the cabin price only and not any extras
- Discount code may not be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively. Forest Holidays reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into the competition is valid from 08.04.19 to 30.04.19
- Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won
- The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
- The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 04.05.19
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not claimed the prize within 3 weeks of notification a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered
- The name of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Forest Holidays Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter only if you opt-in upon entry. Once opted in, users can unsubscribe at any time
- Your details will not be shared with anyone else aside from Forest Holidays and only if you opted to receive their marketing upon entry
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
- Garden Trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win
- If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Journal and Social Media, highlighting you as a winner
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time