Ironing Board - Beech
Our ironing board is perfectly proportioned crafted from solid beech wood, complete with a generous sized ironing area, this wooden ironing board makes light work of ironing on a large scale, whether its freshly washed bed linen or a pair of newly cleaned curtains. Glide through your ironing with uncompromising ease, enjoying our design and your style.
This large ironing board captures the character and origins of its solid beech design, ensuring the natural characteristics of the material, including the smooth surfaces and visible wood grains, are a prominent and unique feature, making it a perfect alternative to the fickle metal built ironing boards that are so commonly used. With impressive dimensions of W152cm x D40cm, our ironing board will fit perfectly into your home, offering a practical and simplistic companion. There's not a task to big or small our wide ironing board.
Our ironing board is perfectly proportioned crafted from solid beech wood, complete with a generous sized ironing area, this wooden ironing board makes light work of ironing on a large scale, whether its fres...Read More
Dimensions: H94 x W155 x D42cm
2 Height Settings: 94cm and 84cm
Crafted in Beech
Why not protect this board with our stylish Ironing Board Cover?
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
They didnt have any ironing board covers in stock so I got one somewhere else,
but hopefully they will have some in soon.
- Q. Hi, Can you give me the exact dimensions of the ironing board so I can think about a cover? Also, will more photos be coming soon as I would like to see what the area is like where you would place the iron. Many thanks indeed, Caroline
- A. The dimensions for the Ironing Board are Width 152cm x Depth 40cm. Unfortunately, at the moment we do not have any other images of the Ironing Board.
- Q. I am unable to source a padding for this ironing board or a cover. Any ideas? Thx
- A. The Large Ironing Board Cover that we stock, product code IBCL02 , is the correct size for our Large Ironing Board and fits perfectly.
- Q. How heavy is the ironing board - is it much heavier than the metal alternatives?
- A. The wooden ironing board is approximately 16kg.
- Q. Could you please tell me the depth of the ironing board when it is folded? I need to see if it will fit into the gap between my fridge and the wall for storage (about 9cm). Many thanks.
- A. The width of the ironing board when folded is 5.5cm.
- Q. Hello could you please tell me whether the wood is treated or not. If not does it end up with mildew stains if it gets wet from a steam iron? Like a wooden clothes airer does. If it is not treated do you know what I could treat it with that would withstand heat and seal the wood against stains. Thank you
- A. This product does not need to be treated before use. We would recommend always using an ironing board cover however.
- Q. Can you use a pressurised steam iron with this board?
- A. Yes, you can use a pressurised steam iron with this board.
- Q. Please could you tell me key dimension of the ironing board- the height?
- A. The Ironing Board has 2 height settings. The tallest is 94cm and the shortest is 84cm.
- Q. do u have ironing board covers to match ur solid wood ironingboard
- A. I am afraid we do not currently have a ironing board cover for our board, however we are looking to source one.
- Q. Is the board manufactured in the UK?
Our ironing board is manafactured in Poland.
Hope this helps.
- Q. Hi, Do you ship internationally? Specially to the United States?
- A. Yes we do ship internationally. Please select required items then enter delivery address details, this will show you the delivery total before having to enter any payment information. For further assistance with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. We want to buy your ironing board( already have two of your clothes racks in beech ) but you say the ironing board Is 152 by 40, but the cover you did have is a different size, 130 by 50, and it is photographed fitting on the board. Like others, we want to know how big the actual board is, so I can order a pad and cover of the correct size. I cannot find any standard covers 152 long as you say yours is. I want to proceed with an order, but your details are vague at best. Brabantia have some good plain covers That look nice with the beech, we will only buy if you can advise actual board size, without rack. Thank you.
- Q. Is it bare wood or is there some kind of varnish on it? Hard to tell from pictures.
- A. The wood used for these Ironing Boards is raw and is not varnised.
- Q. Hi do you deliver to United States?
- A. Yes, we do deliver to the United States. Please refer to our delivery page for shipping costs. These will vary depending on the size and weight of the order.
- Q. Please can you tell me the dimensions of the ironing surface, not just the whole ironing board please. Also many of the reviews advise the board was damaged on arrival, do you offer a full refund inclusive of the return packaging
- A. Height: 125cm x Width: 42cm