Post Box With Lock in Clay - Steel
Our perfectly sized post box makes for a practical addition to your home, offering both style and security, keeping all your important letters and parcels protected from ideal hands and unpredictable weather. Complete with a hidden security lock and key, we’ve ensured the safety of all your post, whether you’re receiving or delivering.
Carefully crafted from powder coated galvanised steel, this traditional post box will continue to provide years of reliable service, adding a touch of easy living to both your home and your Postman. Designed to endure the uncertain British weather, this wall mounted post box has the durability and strength to stand firm all year round, come rain or shine.
With generous measurements of H37 x W24 x D8cm, it offers more than enough space for all your daily post, from your favourite magazine to your weekend newspaper.
Practical, stylish and perfect for all your post, this metal post box is available in Clay, a soft white with a hint of green, that will be sure to complement any home or garden décor. So enjoy its charming good looks in any location, whether it’s hung to a wall, fence or gate, or kept close at hand by the front door or under the porch, it’ll always be easily accessible for both the postman and you.
Impress the Postman every morning with our charmingly vintage Metal Post Box, perfect for when you require functionality but desire style.Our perfectly sized post box makes for a practical addition to your ho...Read More
Dimensions: H37 x W25 x D9cm
Opening approx 21cm x 2.5cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Secure lock with key
We do not supply spare keys
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Dear Garden Trading people, We would love to buy this item in white, is it available? Thank you for your help, Irene
- A. Unfortunately we only sell this item in either Clay or Galvanised and as we have to order in large quantities from our supplier we are unable to have products specially made.
- Q. Just wondering how big the gap is for post, I guess the lift lids up and the mail slot is underneath?
- A. The lid does lift up and there is a space wide enough for A4 envelopes. The width is around 3cm.
- Q. Can you get the sunday papers in this box too?I do not understand the 3 cms width that you mention..!
- A. The depth of the opening is 2.5cm therefore a sunday paper with all the extra magazines etc may not fit through this.
- Q. Is it possible to post a photo of where the lock is on this post box? Hard to tell from the current photo.
Unfortunately, we do not have a photo of this however the key lock is in positioned underneath the flap, in the centre.
- Q. Do you supply replacement keys for this box? I have the green one but have dropped keys in garden and can't find them!
- A. Unfortunately, due to security each post box has a different set of keys therefore we are unable to replace these.
- Q. Hi, I've just ordered this, - looks great, but now I've noticed that unlike some of your other postboxes it doesn't say it comes with fixings, but it does say wall mounted.... so, how exactly does this fix to a wall?
This postbox does come with the fittings to attach it to the wall.
- Q. Is there a mistake with the price of the postbox with lock in clay? Am not sure why this colour would be £48 but the identical postboxes in steel and charcoal £28?
- A. I am very sorry for this error. The Post Box in Clay should in fact be £28. This will be changed immediately.
- Q. Do you deliver to Republic of Ireland?
- A. Yes, we do deliver to the Republic of Ireland. The shipping charges will vary depending on the size/weight of the order.
- Q. Can you let us know if the colour is like the first picture (which looks more green) or the second two that look more Cley? Many thanks
- A. The first image is an accurate representation of the colour. The Clay is a light grey/green colour.
- Q. Hello I have noticed you describe the fittings for use when attaching to a wall. I have Victoria cast iron railings and wondered if this item could possibly be attached to those?
- A. If the cast iron is soft enough to drill through the postbox can be attached as normal. Alternatively, this can be attached with U clamps which are available from most builders merchants.
- Q. Could you let me know the dimensions of the fixings? I need to know if it will attache to my gate.
- A. There are two fittings on the back of the post box and both sit just under 2.5 cm from each side with approx 9 cm gap between them.