Bibury Table Top Planter - Galvanised Steel
Planted up with an abundance of flowers or filled with ice for garden parties, we know the Bibury Table Top Planter will become a firm family favourite.
Crafted from Galvanised Steel, the beautiful curved design and thick handles make a wonderful centrepiece for any garden table. Saving trips to the fridge, your favourite drinks from bottles of beer to sparkling champagne can sit chilled to perfection. This versatile piece can be used throughout the garden for many summers to come.
Planted up with an abundance of flowers or filled with ice for garden parties, we know the Bibury Table Top Planter will become a firm family favourite. Crafted from Galvanised Steel, the beautiful curv...Read More
Dimensions: H14 x W47.5 x D59cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel
Carry handles for easy portability
Planter does not come with drainage holes
Large and Extra Large sizes also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. do they have any drainage holes?
- A. These planters do not have drainage holes however these can be easily drilled if desired.
- Q. When will the bibury planter be back in stock ?
- A. This item is due back into stock week commencing 25th May.
- Q. From the reviews it sais there are 3,Is this correct?
- A. This planter is sold individually and not as a set of 3.