Orkney Bat House - Pine
Offer small families of bats a place to roost and to shelter their young pups with our smart Orkney Bat House - that isn't in your loft!
The entire inside of this bat house is grooved so that the bats can easily get a grip on the walls, with a narrow open bottom to prevent build up inside. Crafted in sustainable pine wood and treated to last longer outside, this bat house also boasts a smart Charcoal stained roof that not only helps keep the shelter insulated, but lets rainwater run off. With two handy holes to assist with hanging, it's easy to mount the Orkney Bat House on a wall.
When placing the Bat House, choose a spot that is sunny rather than shady, but isn't brightly lit all day, and if at all possible, close to a permanent source of water. Trees are not suitable mounts due to their shade, and it should also be kept well away from vents or roads.
Offer small families of bats a place to roost and to shelter their young pups with our smart Orkney Bat House - that isn't in your loft! The entire inside of this bat house is grooved so that the bats can eas...Read More
Dimensions: H42 x W26 x D12cm
Crafted in FSC Stained Pine
Comes with 2 pre-drilled holes for easy hanging
Dip treated with water based non-toxic wood stain
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.