We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to return items and we are happy to assist according to the Consumer Rights Act of October 2015.
- You must notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 14 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the items to us.
You can contact us the following ways:
Phone: 01993 845559
Website: via our live chat
Please have your order number to hand when contacting us so we can find your order and help with your query.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- For fragile items please ensure these are protected and safely packaged.
- Items that come in individual printed boxes or with screws/instructions must be returned with all correct packaging and parts. Printed boxes must be packed within an outer box to ensure they do not get damaged or marked in transit.
- All deliveries will include a returns form in the box. Please complete all information detailing the item(s) you are returning and whether you require a refund or an exchange.
- If you lose or misplace your returns form, please click here to print a new form. It is important to include this form to ensure our returns department can approve your return before passing to our customer services team to issue a refund/exchange.
- Please ensure a proof of postage is requested, as we are not liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 14 days of receiving proof of postage or the goods back.
- Once we confirm your return, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid upon purchase or replace/exchange the item as requested.
- A refund can only be credited back to the original card used to purchase the items.
- Refunds for items received as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser. If you would like to exchange an item, we cannot stop the original purchaser from knowing.
- If an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, we will not be able to offer a full refund. In these circumstances we can only offer an exchange or a part credit onto a gift voucher/e-voucher.
- You can track your refund has been processed by logging on to your account, view previous orders and selecting returns.
DELIVERY CHARGE REFUND
- We will only refund standard delivery charges if the complete order is being returned. If you opted for an upgraded delivery service, we will only refund you for the Standard Delivery rate of £4.95.
- You will not receive a delivery charge refund if you order qualified for free delivery or if you are only returning part of your order.
- We strive to ensure items are produced, designed and packaged well but in some unfortunate cases faults and damages may occur. If on receiving your delivery you find an item is damaged or faulty, we ask you contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our website chat, detailing the issue and attaching a clear image.
- All replacements for products that are deemed faulty or damaged will be sent out free of postage and packaging charges.
- Your parcel may quality for free returns if it complies with the following:
- Box dimensions: 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D)
Weight: less than 5kg
- You will then be able to use our FREE Royal Mail Tracked Returns Service. Simply click here and follow the instructions to print your returns label.
- If your parcel is larger or heavier than the above, and not damaged or faulty, the cost of the return must be covered by yourself.
- We can arrange for a courier collection on your behalf at a charge of £12.00 per box. This can be from any address in the following locations: UK Mainland, Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Ireland and doesn’t have to be from the original delivery address.
- Collections are only valid for weekdays and cannot be booked for a specific time. This means someone will need to be at your chosen address all day, to hand over the parcel to the courier. Failed collections will be chargeable at £12.00 per box.
- We can arrange a collection from an alternative address, this must be confirmed to us at the point of asking us to arrange the collection. This is only valid for address within the UK. We may pass your email address and/or telephone number to the courier, so they can update you on your collection.
- We can also arrange for you to take your parcel to a DPD Drop Off Store if this is more convenient. To find your nearest store click here.
- Larger items will require a two-man collection which starts at £40. Please contact our Customer Services team to obtain a quote. If you would like to know this information before placing an order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live outside of the UK and would like to return an item, this can be arranged on a quote basis. This will be dependent on your location, size and weight of the items you are wanting to return. Please contact our Customer Services team to obtain a quote.
- If you have query or a faulty/damaged item that was purchased through one of our stockists, you will need to contact them directly. We cannot offer any refunds, exchanges or replacements for items not purchased directly via our website. Click here to view our stockist list.