At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce functional products for the home and garden, without having to compromise on style. From a bread bin to an exterior light – we are passionate about making products that will last for years, and look stylish in your home too!
We are all about a clutter-free lifestyle and defying 'throwaway' attitudes - we believe in creating products that serve a purpose but that also win you over with their great design and how well they fit into your home. It's the same with our team; everyone has an important role to play, but we also look for people who deliver their tasks with a great attitude, a willingness to help, and plenty of character. By hiring the right people, we can run a happier and more efficient business, which in turn helps us to deliver to our customers.
To fulfill our mission and give our customers this excellent service, we need the best team working for us. We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people, with a passion for the brand.
Junior Graphic Designer/ Graphic Designer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join the Garden Trading team. We're looking for a talented individual who can produce creative assets across print and digital to bring our premium lifestyle brand to life. Joining the fast-paced Marketing and E-Commerce team, the Graphic Designer will be tasked with delivering creative on-brand materials to brief, in line with marketing strategies.
Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite and experience designing artwork for both online and offline channels is essential. You will be someone with natural creative flair and a passion for retail.
- Creating original designs and concepts to meet briefs, working to brand guidelines
- Independently producing assets across both print and digital channels, including catalogues, leaflets, adverts, website and online graphics
- Utilising templates to provide packaging designs and instructions for all new products
- Managing multiple projects at one time, working to tight deadlines
- Maintaining the internal image library, updating after each photoshoot and as products are discontinued
- Share ideas with the team to drive forward the look and feel of the brand
What we’re looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- A comprehensive knowledge of using the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A passion for great design, always thinking creatively with customer engagement in mind
- A confident communicator with an ability to develop and convey ideas clearly
- The ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and self-motivated, keen to work as part of a successful and cohesive team
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality design
- Photography skills would be an advantage but are not essential
- We prize people who like to own their agenda and take pride in delivering great results
- Competitive salary
- Busy and fun office environment
- Benefits package (bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension, generous staff discount)
- Development opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com.