Terms & Conditions
Privacy, security, confidentiality and great customer service are important to Garden Trading. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe and easy place to shop.
You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with The Garden Trading Company Limited of Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxon, OX18 3EZ.
An email must be entered when placing an order with Garden Trading. By placing an order with Garden Trading you agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate. Please see our Delivery & Returns section.
All prices quoted on the website are accurate at the time of publication.
All prices on this site include United Kingdom VAT at the prevailing rate.
Emails and Catalogues
An email must be entered to place an order with Garden Trading. However, it is optional that you enter a password. If you would like to view your order, create an account or track your order, you will be required to enter a password. Whether you create an account, or put the order through without registering, we will add you onto our mailing list and our e-newsletter list. If you would like to opt out of receiving catalogues or emails then please email email@example.com
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched within 3 working days to arrive with customers within 5-7 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products all sizes are approximate. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur. If it is essential that the measurements are accurate on an item then please contact us prior to ordering and we will be happy to help. We will not be liable for the cost of returning items that are not the right size for your purposes if you have not checked with us beforehand. Our stock levels are updated once every 24 hours, therefore a product may sell out during the time you have placed your order. If this does happen we will contact you with an alternative item or refund your money.
You are entitled to cancel your order should you wish to do so, please contact customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns procedure. Parcels returned to Garden Trading are done at your own cost. Please note that we are unable to add or amend an order once it has been placed.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Garden Trading relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
All material and software Copyright ©2010. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the Garden Trading site.
Our VAT number is GB630 683740
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- Garden Trading attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Garden Trading does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- Garden Trading does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Garden Trading will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- Garden Trading makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- Garden Trading does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- Garden Trading will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms
If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
Garden Trading may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel's contents.