St Ives Bay Light - Galvanised Steel
A striking addition to our St Ives range is the St Ives Bay Light. With a shiny exterior, the light has been dipped in molten zinc after production which gives it the Hot Dipped Galvanised finish. This ensures the light if fully weatherproof and will not rust even in coastal locations.
The name stems from conventional High Bay lighting used in commercial buildings and premises. These are usually ceiling fittings, so we chose to create a wall mounted version in the same style. The design brings an industrial approach to outdoor lighting for the home, which is a main element of our St Ives range. It would also be perfect for use in commercial properties, shops, restaurants and bars.
The St Ives Bay Light features a dome shaped shade with a diameter of 32cm. This generous fitting is fixed in position and would look eye-catching singularly or in a duo either side of a doorway. With its Hot Dipped Galvanised finish, the appearance of roughness and 'runs' are an intrinsic part of the product. This light is a must-have for when you look to add to your outdoor lighting collections.
A striking addition to our St Ives range is the St Ives Bay Light. With a shiny exterior, the light has been dipped in molten zinc after production which gives it the Hot Dipped Galvanised finish. This ensur...Read More
- - Shade: Diameter 32cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 11cm
- - Length of arm: 12.5cm
- - Full height: 30cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this compatible with motion sensors?
- A. Yes, all of our outdoor lights are compatible with sensors.
- Q. Hello Can you tell me if you have a warrantee on your lighting and if so how long? Many thanks Lisa
- A. We offer a 1 years manufacturers guarantee on all of our products.