Sennen Vase, Tall - Recycled Glass
Elegantin appearance the Tall Sennen Vase has been beautifully hand-blown in Recycled Glass. The distinctive rolled neck is hand created during production making each piece unique. Named Sennen after a cove in Cornwall, the
delicatefinish reminded us of the bubbling surf.
Each individual vase will have its own bubbles of varying shapes and sizes creating a striking and more interesting appearance than plain glass. This
cylindricalvase would suit a few tall leafy stems on a windowsill, mantelpiece or dining table.
Elegant in appearance the Tall Sennen Vase has been beautifully hand-blown in Recycled Glass. The distinctive rolled neck is hand created during production making each piece unique. Named Sennen after a cove ...Read More
Dimensions: H27 x Diameter 11cm
Vase opening: Diameter 7cm
Crafted in Recycled Glass
Shades and markings will vary due to the natural variations of the material
Each vase is designed with bubbles, this is a characteristic of the design and each piece will vary
Not dishwasher safe, wash with warm soapy water
Short size also available
Comes individually boxed
Due to this item being handmade, exact dimensions may vary to the above
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.