Sennen Vase, Short - Recycled Glass
Recycled Glassthe rims are rolled down by hand, making each piece unique and marginally different.
delicateand subtle appearance features
bubblesof varying shapes and sizes which gives a more interesting aesthetic than plain glass. The rounded shape is designed with a narrower neck making it perfect for use with a few elegant stems.
Reminiscent of the bubbling surf the Short Sennen Vase takes its name from a beautiful cove in Cornwall. Hand-blown in Recycled Glass the rims are rolled down by hand, making each piece unique and marginally ...Read More
Dimensions: H20.5 x Diameter 16cm
Vase opening: Diameter 9cm
Crafted in Recycled Glass
Shades and markings will vary due to the natural variations of the material
Each vase is designed with bubbles, this is a characteristic of the design and each piece will vary
Not dishwasher safe, wash with warm soapy water
Tall size also available
Comes individually boxed
Due to this item being handmade, exact dimensions may vary to the above
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.