Millbank Bullet Table Lamp - Polymer Concrete
Concrete has been used throughout architecture for hundreds of years yet it’s only more recently we've seen it used within interior accessories. Here at Garden Trading we love to use unconventional materials to bring an eye-catching element to every room. The Millbank Bullet Table Lamp has a base crafted in Polymer Concrete, heavy but soft to touch.
We’ve kept the Concrete completely raw and unpolished, ensuring the natural flecks and markings are still visible. The soft radius of the base adds a sense of calmness to the surroundings. It’s accompanied with a Linen shade, biscuit in colour with speckles of brown and grey. The Millbank Bullet Table Lamp will work perfectly on a side table in a living room or either side of a bed bringing an industrial touch to the room. We also sell the Millbank Pendant and Millbank Slab Table Lamp, why not update your home with the whole range?
Concrete has been used throughout architecture for hundreds of years yet it’s only more recently we've seen it used within interior accessories. Here at Garden Trading we love to use unconventional materials...Read More
- - Full Height: 50cm
- - Shade: H21.5cm x Diameter 31cm
- - Base: H25cm x Diameter 13.2cm
- - Cable length: 176cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.