Millbank Pendant Light - Polymer Concrete
Add an industrial charm to the home with the beautiful Millbank Pendant. Crafted from Polymer Concrete, the domed shade has a soft radius and has been designed with simplicity in mind. We’ve kept the fitting raw in appearance allowing the natural flecks and markings to come through. It's been designed with an adjustable suspension wire and rustic rope that connects to the Satin Nickel ceiling rose.
The use of Concrete has been used throughout architecture for hundreds of years but it's only more recently the material has found its way into interior accessories. Our Millbank range would suit contemporary apartments yet would also offer a unique aspect to traditional homes. We think the pendant would look striking as a trio lining a dining table or kitchen island, or two hanging either side of the bed. We also have two matching Table Lamps if you're looking to update your interior lighting.
Add an industrial charm to the home with the beautiful Millbank Pendant. Crafted from Polymer Concrete, the domed shade has a soft radius and has been designed with simplicity in mind. We’ve kept the fitting...Read More
- - Shade: H21 x Diameter 17cm
- - Ceiling Rose: Diameter 9cm
- - Cable length: 140cm (adjustable)
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. The cable length is said to be adjustable. You state the maximum length; please could you kindly tell me what the minimum length is? Many thanks
- A. We do not recommend a minimum drop on this fitting, however you would need to leave enough cable to support the weight of the shade, which is approximately 1.9kg.
- Q. The concrete looks a warm beige in one picture & a grey shade in others. Which photo is better representative of the real colour? Thanks
- A. The concrete on the Millbanks is a light grey colour rather than beige.
- Q. can i change the cord?
- A. Unfortunately the cord on these lights cannot be changed as this is a sealed unit.
- Q. What colour are these please? Rachel
- A. The item is crafted
inPolymer Concrete, so the finish will differ slightly between eahfitting. The colour is a Brown/Grey tone.
- Q. The cable cord length is huge for a standard room ceiling pendant: 1.4m. What are we supposed to do with all of the excess wire?
- A. The cord and the wire will need to be pulled through the ceiling rose fitting so it hangs at the desired height. The excess cord/wire will then need to be cut before wiring up.