Hoxton Domed Pendant Light - Glass
The sleek contemporary design of the Hoxton Domed Pendant Light is the perfect choice when looking to update your lighting. Crafted with a minimal Glass shade and Satin Nickel fitting, the light includes a black twisted cable leading to the Satin Nickel ceiling rose.
Ideal in a hallway, in an alcove or lining a dining table, this elegant indoor pendant offers you an understated way to add that much needed glow to your surroundings. Designed with an E27 bulb fitting, we’ve matched with our retro Squirrel Cage bulb which gives a finishing touch to this beautiful hanging pendant.
The sleek contemporary design of the Hoxton Domed Pendant Light is the perfect choice when looking to update your lighting. Crafted with a minimal Glass shade and Satin Nickel fitting, the light includes a b...Read More
- - Shade and fitting: H21 x Diameter 14cm
- - Glass shade only: H16cm
- - Full height: 148cm (adjustable)
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What sort of lamp/bulb will this light need?
- A. This light requires an ES27 bulb, to a maximum of 60W.
- Q. Does it come with the braided flex and a ceiling rose?
- A. Yes, this fitting is supplied with the flex and the ceiling rose.
- Q. Is it heavy? Does it need to be screwed to the ceiling when fitted?
- A. This light does need to be fitted to the ceiling using the ceiling rose supplied, and wired into the mains.
- Q. What does the ceiling rose look like and what diameter is it?
- A. This light has a round ceiling rose in the same finish as the metal part on top of the shade. The diameter of the ceiling rose is 12cm.
- Q. Could I hang three of the pendants to get her from one ceiling rose?
- A. Each pendant would need to be hung from its individual ceiling rose.
- Q. Hi, How easy is it to take the glass shade off to clean? Many thanks Tina
- A. The glass shade is held in place by 3 small screws which can be easily removed to take off the shade.
- Q. Hi I'm after a small glass pendent light like this for my hallway , it states it has an adjustable cable I don't want people banging their heads so what is the smallest drop from rose to bottom of shade please ? I really like this one, fingers crossed it's ok Thanks liza
- A. The cables on these pendant lights can be adjusted as short as you like, there is no minimum drop on these lights.
- Q. Would this be suitable for use in a kitchen?
- A. This light is suitable for use in a kitchen, however we would not recommend placing this directly over the cooker area.
- Q. Can you please tell me the diameter of the glass shade where it fits in to the fitting? Thanks
- A. The diameter at the top of the glass shade is 8cm.
- Q. I really like this light but the cable is not long enough for where I need to fit it. Will it be possible for me to disconnect the cable and replace with a longer one?
- A. It is possible to
dissemblethe pendant and re-wire with a longer cable, however, this work should be undertaken by a qualified electrician. Alteration work would mean the product warranty and guarantee would no longer be valid.