Cadogan Circular 4 Light Pendant in Charcoal - Steel
Add a touch of grandeur to your home with the Cadogan Circular 4 Light Pendant. The Glass and Powder Coated Steel body is suspended from a chain and twisted cord, both are adjustable, allowing you to hang at the desired height. We’ve designed the fitting to be used with four Squirrel Cage bulbs, with the filament on show it gives the light a unique and eye-catching appearance.
Finished in our soft Charcoal colourway, the light grey tones would complement a range of interior colour schemes. The Cadogan Circular 4 Light Pendant is designed to hang in large hallways, over staircases or above a dining table. It will light up the room beautifully whilst being a focal point wherever you choose to place it.
Add a touch of grandeur to your home with the Cadogan Circular 4 Light Pendant. The Glass and Powder Coated Steel body is suspended from a chain and twisted cord, both are adjustable, allowing you to hang at...Read More
- - Shade: H25 x Diameter 35cm
- - Cable and chain length: 1.5 metres (adjustable)
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, Can this be hung from a sloped ceiling? Thanks!
- A. Hi there, yes you can hang this item from a sloped ceiling.
- Q. Ref Cadagam 4 light Pendant, how do you remove the links to shorten the lamp and do it without marking the chain ?
- A. Each link has a small gap that can be prised open using pliers.