Strand Down Light in Charcoal - Steel
Add a touch of nautical charm to your home with the Strand Down Light in Charcoal. Designed for outdoor use, the classic caged design emulates similar styles seen in coastal towns and on naval ships.
Leading on from the popularity of our St Ives Strand Light we chose to launch a Charcoal coloured alternative. With the St Ives version being an up light, the Charcoal here has been designed as a down light. With a powder coated steel exterior the light is weatherproof and bulb protected by the glass shade. We think this fitting would sit perfectly either side of a doorway or popped onto the potting shed or outbuilding for that extra bit of light.
The sleek charcoal finish is a best-seller throughout our lighting ranges. It works extremely well in a range of different homes and decor styles. The Strand Down Light could even be used inside too for a maritime inspired kitchen or modern study.
Add a touch of nautical charm to your home with the Strand Down Light in Charcoal. Designed for outdoor use, the classic caged design emulates similar styles seen in coastal towns and on naval ships. Lea...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this compatible with motion sensors?
- A. Yes, this fitting is compatible with motion sensors.
- Q. Do you supply motion sensors and if not is there a specification for what sensor is compatible with these lights?
- A. We do not supply motion sensors, however all of our lights are compatible with sensors and these can be standard PIR sensors found in DIY stores.