St Ives Funnel Light - Galvanised Steel
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, the Funnel Down Light has a distinctly maritime feel. Inspired by - yes, you've guessed it; a ships funnel, this wall-mounted down light could be used as a porch light but is particularly good for lighting up pathways and corridors, both inside and out.
The Funnel Down Lights hot-dipped galvanised steel body is completely weatherproof, making it suitable even for coastal locations. The lights slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, the Funnel Down Light has a distinctly maritime feel. Inspired by - yes, you've guessed it; a ships funnel, this wall-mounted down light co...Read More
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Could this lamp be used as a security lamp coming on when it senses motion? Thanks
- A. Yes, all of our outdoor lights can be fitted with motion sensors, however this is not something that we supply.
- Q. Can you get replacement glass only, for this fitting? Thanks
- A. I'm afraid we do not supply just the glass for this light fitting.
- Q. Hi Can this fitting be mounted on galv conduit and still be ip44 ?
- A. This is
possiblerproviding the installation does not compromise the integrity of the products IP44 rating. The work must be carried out by a qualified electrician.