Southbank Outdoor Wall Light - Polymer Concrete
Let the Southbank Outdoor Wall Light add an industrial quality to your outdoor space. Crafted from Polymer Concrete the smooth body has been left raw and unpolished allowing the natural markings to show through. We wanted to design a range that payed homage to organic materials. The down light comes with a glass shade encasing and protecting the bulb from the elements and ensuring it stays weatherproof.
Named after Europe’s largest centre for the Arts, the Southbank Outdoor Wall Light is simple in design, allowing the material to shine through. We think the fitting would blend in delightfully on both a stone house and a modern apartment. The Southbank Outdoor Wall Light is perfect if you’re looking for something refined in style that will stand the test of time.
Let the Southbank Outdoor Wall Light add an industrial quality to your outdoor space. Crafted from Polymer Concrete the smooth body has been left raw and unpolished allowing the natural markings to show thro...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, We buy this lamp some weeks ago and we have a question: Could we inverse the lamp (concrete in the bottom and bulb on the top)? Thank you very much. Sincerely yours, Laurent Hachouche
- A. The Southbank Outdoor wall light cannot be reversed, as this could allow water to enter the light fitting.
- Q. Can this light be put on a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, as long as the bulbs are used are compatible with a dimmer switch this light can be used.