Southbank Canopy Wall Light - Polymer Concrete
The mix of industrial materials make the Southbank Canopy Wall Light a striking choice for your exterior. Crafted with a Polymer Concrete shade and back plate, the material has been left raw and unpolished leaving the natural markings visible. The water pipe style Satin Nickel arm marries the fitting together beautifully and gives you a unique alternative to standard steel lighting.
The fitting is designed with a GLS E27 lamp holder which is encased by a glass shade, ensuring the bulb is kept safe from the elements. The Southbank Canopy Wall Light is inspired by the Europe's biggest centre of the Arts, and uses industrial elements for use in a range of outdoor spaces, from modern apartment buildings to countryside homes. We think this outdoor wall light with its tones of brown and grey would be a lovely choice when updating your space.
The mix of industrial materials make the Southbank Canopy Wall Light a striking choice for your exterior. Crafted with a Polymer Concrete shade and back plate, the material has been left raw and unpolished l...Read More
- - Shade: Diameter 28.5cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 9.5cm
- - Full depth: 35.5cm
- - Arm depth: 18cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hello! I LOVE these lamps. Do you know, are they compatible enough to be sent here to the US and be usable? Thank you!
- A. All of our lights are compatible for use within Europe only, and would need to be rewired in order to work in the US.