Devonport Round Bulk Head Light - Brass
Add a touch of nautical styling to your outdoor spaces with the Devonport Round Bulk Head Light. Crafted in Brass the appearance has been left raw allowing the material to dull and darken over time. This may eventually display the brass patina known as Verdigris which is green. This natural ageing process is an intrinsic part of the product. To retain a polished appearance a good quality metal polish or wadding can be applied. The 1920s and 30s style is apparent with the ribbed glass shade which will allow the light to shine through beautifully.
The name derives from the well-known naval base of Devonport in Plymouth, we felt it would be very apt for our new collection. Brass fittings have been used on naval ships for their ability to withstand extreme conditions. This ensures the light will be completely weatherproof and rust proof even in coastal locations. The Devonport Round Bulk Head Light is IP65 rated and will be extremely durable for years to come.
Add a touch of nautical styling to your outdoor spaces with the Devonport Round Bulk Head Light. Crafted in Brass the appearance has been left raw allowing the material to dull and darken over time. This may...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.