Devonport Bulk Head Light - Brass
Inspired by lighting found on naval ships, the Devonport Bulk Head Light is vintage and iconic in style. The oval shaping with ribbed glass design offers a stunning expanse of light to your surroundings. The fitting could be positioned next to a doorway, spaced around the exterior of the home or in the potting shed giving you that much needed light.
The name derives from the well-known naval base of Devonport in Plymouth, a name we found quite fitting for our new collection. The heavy gold Brass exterior is extremely durable and weatherproof hence its use on ships and boats. The fitting is IP65 rated and has been designed to fit a standard E27 bulb. We have left the material raw to allow the brass to darken over time. Due to this the light may display the brass patina known as Verdigris (green). This natural ageing process was our intention for this product. To keep the shiny appearance a good quality metal polish or wadding can be applied.
Inspired by lighting found on naval ships, the Devonport Bulk Head Light is vintage and iconic in style. The oval shaping with ribbed glass design offers a stunning expanse of light to your surroundings. The...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this light only able to be wired from beneath or can it be wired from behind ? I don't want the cord hanging. Thank you
- A. Unfortunately the wiring can only come from the bottom of the light.
- Q. Hello, is there a plug on the bottom of the wire so you can mount it anywhere or does it need to be wired into the wall?
- A. This light does require wiring into the mains.