LED E14 5.5W Candle 2700K Light Bulb
This LED Candle Light Bulb has an E14 (screw in) fitting, making it compatible with any indoor or outdoor lights with the same E14 lamp holder. Each Garden Trading light will state in the specification which bulb it requires.
This bulb has a wattage of 5.5 and will be able to be used with a dimmer switch. LED bulbs are the most energy efficient on the market, saving you up to 90% electricity compared with incandescent bulbs, each with a lifetime of 15,000 hours. It also comes with the Garden Trading logo printed on the bulb itself.
Please see the specifications below for further details on this light bulb.
This LED Candle Light Bulb has an E14 (screw in) fitting, making it compatible with any indoor or outdoor lights with the same E14 lamp holder. Each Garden Trading light will state in the specification which...Read More
LED light bulb
Compatible with E14 lamp holder fittings
Equivalent Incandescent Wattage: 40W
Life expectancy: 15,000 hours
Uses 90% less electricity
Colour Temperature: 2700K
80 Colour Rendering Index
Beam angle of 300°
Garden Trading Logo on bulb
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. How do you make this motion sensor ?
- A. All of our light fittings are compatible with motion sensors, so these need to wired into the light fitting as opposed to changing the bulb.