Chiswick Wall Light in Charcoal - Steel
Every room needs that extra glow for relaxing evenings and late night reading. The sophisticated yet simple Chiswick Wall Light is perfect to fit in a little alcove, either side of the bed, above a desk or in the kitchen. The adjustable arm angles the shade up and down, directing the light perfectly.
Crafted from Powder Coated Steel, the matt Charcoal colouring will complement interiors of all colours. Inspired by metal table lamps of the 1950s, this wall fitting is a clever modern twist on the traditional. We've designed with a toggle on/off switch on the back plate, for ease of switching on an off when needed. The beautiful Chiswick Wall Light will prove to be a much-needed addition for any room in the house.
Every room needs that extra glow for relaxing evenings and late night reading. The sophisticated yet simple Chiswick Wall Light is perfect to fit in a little alcove, either side of the bed, above a desk or i...Read More
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. I am looking for some lights for children's bunks in a house that I am going to rent out. It is important that the children do not burn themselves on the lights by their beds. Do these get hot at all?
- A. If an LED bulb is used in this light then it will not get warm and will be perfectly safe for use around children.
- Q. Can this light also be switched on/off at a mains switch as well as the switch on the light?
- A. This light can be controlled by a mains switch rather than just the toggle switch.
- Q. Hi, could you tell me if this light is suitable to be used in a bathroom, either side of the sink mirror. Thank you
- A. Unfortunately, none of our indoor lights are suitable for use in a bathroom I'm afraid. Only our Bathroom lights or Outdoor lights are suitable.
- Q. does the movement only go up and down vertically _ or can this alos move to rotate?
- A. The shade can be rotated also.