Festoon Lights, Classic - 20 Bulbs
As the sun goes down, there's nothing better than soft lighting adding that ambient glow to your surroundings. Our new range of Festoon Lights add just this, emulating festival style lighting. They will look just perfect lining your garden or hanging in the trees for outdoor dining and parties. Each bulb casing has 5 copper wire LEDs inside giving off an exquisite warm white sparkle to catch everyone’s eye.
Launching in two sizes, the 20 bulbs here is 12.5 metres in length with each bulb casing having a diameter of 6cm. They have a standard UK transformer plug so can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Above each bulb fitting sits a circular hole which can be clipped onto hooks, branches or fence screws. They will look beautiful in every sized garden, from small courtyards to vast terraces.
We've also designed the Festoon Lights with 10 bulbs if you have a smaller space in need of that finishing touch. Whichever size you go for, they will be a must have as the darker nights set in.
As the sun goes down, there's nothing better than soft lighting adding that ambient glow to your surroundings. Our new range of Festoon Lights add just this, emulating festival style lighting. They will look...Read More
- - Lighting Length: 9.5m
- - Total length: 12.5m
- - Plug to first bulb: 3m
- - Distance between each bulb: 50cm
- - Diameter of bulb: 6cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Look really good hanging in our tree
- Q. Hello This may be a silly question but as these are not replaceable how long would you expect them to last outside?
- A. These lights have approximtely 5000 hours of use.
- Q. This is an even more silly question but did you make the frame on which the lights are displayed?
- A. I'm afraid the frame in which these lights are hung from is not a Garden Trading product unfortunately.
- Q. Could you tell me if the lights come with a standard plug or a transformer plug please? The covered socket I need to use will only take a standard plug. Thank you
- A. The Festoon Lights have a standard indoor plug.
- Q. Hi, Can these lights be left outside or do they need to be brought inside after use? If I installed them in the garden could I leave them there year round and plug/unplug as and when I needed? Thank you
- A. The lights themselves can certainly be left outside all year round,
howeverthe plug does need to be kept inside as this should not be exposed.
- Q. Can these be used outdoors without being plugged in?
- A. The Festoon Lights will require power to work.
- Q. Hello Can I leave these outside plugged into a covered outdoor socket? Thanjs
- A. The plug can be used indoors or within a covered outdoor socket
- Q. If I bought 2 sets of lights can they be attached together to make one longer 25 m length?
- A. These lights cannot be connected together.
- Q. Are these dimmable
- A. Our Festoon Lights are not dimmable
- Q. What is the transformers output voltage as I’m intetested in fitting an external transformer
- A. 5V 3.6W
- Q. Do the lights come with wiring instructions when not using the indoor plug and can they be connected directly to the mains, (I already have outdoor mains socket but it isn't one that takes a regular indoor plug)?
We do not provide re-wiring instructions for this item. We would advise this type of work is only taken out by a fully qualified Electrician. Once the set has been changed, the warranty would be void.