Fulham Bathroom Light - Satin Nickel
Add an essence of Art Deco styling to your bathroom with the Fulham Bathroom Light. With its cylindrical design and stepped ends, this classic wall light has been designed to fit above a mirror offering the perfect amount of glow to the surroundings.
Crafted from Satin Nickel the Fulham comes with a pull switch for ease of turning on and off. Ensuring the home is as energy efficient as possible, we've designed the light with a 15W LED tube giving a soft white expanse of light. This 1920s-inspired light fitting is a popular choice when looking to update your bathroom lighting.
Add an essence of Art Deco styling to your bathroom with the Fulham Bathroom Light. With its cylindrical design and stepped ends, this classic wall light has been designed to fit above a mirror offering the ...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. hello, could you tell me how much it would cost to deliver this light to France (postcode 47120)? Thank you.
- A. The carriage costs to France are calculated on the weight of the item being purchased: https://www.gardentrading.co.uk/customer-services/delivery.html
- Q. Is the satin nickel finish one that reduces the shine - I want to put this above a chrome mirror but am concerned it is a Matt finish.
- A. Satin Nickel is the brushed finish. This does give a duller effect.