Swinbrook Lantern in Clay - Steel
Built to withstand anything the British weather can throw at it, the Swinbrook Light in Clay is made from zinc plated steel powder coated a soft white colour with a hint of green.
Like the idea of outdoor candlelight but can’t face the hassle of all those messy candles and wicks and things? Our Swinbrook Light in Clay may well be the answer. Named after one of the pre...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hello could you tell me please if I can attach a PIR sensor to this light. Thanks!
- A. Yes, sensors can be fitted separately to all our outdoor lights however this is not something we supply.
- Q. Hi, Could you please let me know if this lamp is still available in Coffee Bean? Thank you
- A. The Swinbrook Lantern in Coffee Bean has been discontinued and is now only available in Clay.
- Q. Hello. Please could you tell me what the highest wattage energy saving bulb is that I could put in this light? Also, can I connect it to a PIR sensor? Thank you!
- A. This light has been tested to a maximum of 60W therefore an energy saving equivalent will be required. This can also be fitted to a PIR sensor if desired.
- Q. We had this light fitted, but need to replace the bulb. I can't work out how to open it. Any tips?
- A. There are 2 screws on the underneath of this lamp which should be removed. This will then allow the front casing to be removed in order to change the bulb. The case can then be put back on and the screws can be tightened.
- Q. I noticed this lantern doesn't come under your Porch and Wall light category – is this because it isn't able to give a bright enough light/wattage to perform this function? Thank you.
- A. The Swinbrook Lantern is suitable for use in a Porch Way