St Ives Wall Mounted Path Light - Galvanised Steel
Light up the garden path with our new St Ives Wall Mounted Path Light. Part of our St Ives exterior lighting range, our St Ives Wall Mounted Path Lights boast robust design as well as looking wond...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, I'm interested in fitting around 12 of your St Ives Wall Mounted Path Lights into drystone walling. I think the best way will be to insert the light fitting into a plastic tube with a flange that the light fitting can be screwed to. This can then be cemented in. I need more detail on the dimensions, such as diameter of the plate (80mm I think) and of the white plastic pipe that goes into the wall and perhaps how far apart the screw holes on the plate are? Please can you help? Many thanks
- A. The diameter of the plate is 8 cm, the screw holes on the plate are approx 6.5 cm apart and the length of the pipe that goes into the wall is 6.5 cm