St Ives Swan Neck Light - Galvanised Steel
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) after manufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last for many years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is a part of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product. With its elegant neck and clear oversized glass shade, the St Ives Swan Neck Light in Galvanised is a classy addition to our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range.
This classic wall-mounted light makes the perfect porch light and suits both modern and period homes. The St Ives Swan Neck Light's hot-dipped galvanised steel body is completely weatherproof, making it suitable even for coastal locations. The lights slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) after manufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last for many years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ...Read More
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please can you tell me if this will work with or can be provided with a per sensor fitting Thanks Lucia
- A. All our outdoor lights can be fitted with a seperate PIR Sensor if required however this is not something we supply.
- Q. Can u let me know how heavy one fitting is? Thanks!
- A. The weight is approx 1kg.
- Q. Please could you tell me the diameter of the wall fixing plate?
- A. The diameter of the wall plate is 11cm.
- Q. Hello Can you tell me whether you'll have this lovely lamp back ihn before Christmas, please? Also, the approx. total height of it from the top of the wall mount to the base of the bulb, as I need to ensure it'll fit on the front of mum's summerhouse! Thanks so much, Val
- A. Unfortunately, the St Ives range is not due back into stock until early January. The total height including the arm is approx. 45cm.
- Q. Hello Please can you tell me if you do a corner light to match this one? Many thanks
- A. I am afraid we do not sell any corner lights or brackets for our lights.
- Q. Please could you tell me where these lights are made? thank you
- A. Our galvanised lights are manufactured in the Far East.
- Q. Could you please tell me if this light or any of your outdoor lights are dimmable? Many thanks.
- A. Yes, you can connect all our lights to dimmer switches.
- Q. Can you supply spare glass globes?
- A. Yes, we do supply replacement glass shades for these lights however these are currently out of stock and we do not yet have a due date for a further delivery.
- Q. I have lost my operating instructions. Could you tell me how to change light from being permenantly on to using the sensor. Thanks.
- Q. Can I use a LED lightbulb in this light fitting?
- A. Yes, these lights are compatible with LED bulbs.
- Q. Hi I see from one of your answers above that you supply replacement glass shades for this lamp. I was just wandering if you have a due date yet?
- A. Yes, we do supply replacement St Ives Swan Neck Light Glass, and these are now available to purchase under product code LAGL008.
- Q. Hi, will this fit/attach to a round 20mm galvanised conduit box? Many thanks, Ben
- A. Yes, it can be attached to a conduit box