St Ives Ships Light - Galvanised Steel
The St Ives Ships Light takes inspiration from nautical design to bring you a striking outdoor wall light. Produced in Galvanised Steel the fitting is dipped in molten zinc after manufacture to create the Hot Dipped Galvanised finish. This ensures the exterior light is fully weatherproof even in coastal locals. The appearance of 'runs' and roughness in the finish is a part of the process and an intrinsic part of the product.
Inspired by lights fishermen hang on the sterns of their boats, it has a distinct maritime feel which would particularly suit a seaside setting. It's also perfect for adding a touch of industrial charm to a rural or city porch or garden. It's designed with an E27 lamp holder fitting and is IP44 rated for outdoor and bathroom use.
The St Ives Ships Light takes inspiration from nautical design to bring you a striking outdoor wall light. Produced in Galvanised Steel the fitting is dipped in molten zinc after manufacture to create the Ho...Read More
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What dimension is rose that attaches to wall?
- A. The diameter of the wall rose if 11cm.
- Q. Hello. Would I be right to assume that this fixture can be installed in any country? I know Canadian and British electrical systems are different but the wiring for a light fixture should be the same, I imagine.
- A. Our lights would need to be re-wired if being fitted outside of Europe.
- Q. I am looking for an outside lamp for our outdoor seating area, but we need a light that comes down from the ceiling, can you help? And do you ship to Switzerland?
- A. I'm afraid we do not currently sell any outdoor pendant light fittings. All the lights available are wall mounted. We can ship to Switzerland upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details to obtain a shipping quote.
- Q. How do you take the cover off to change the bulb?
- A. The glass can be unscrewed from underneath the shade so that you can change the bulb.
- Q. Hi. How easy would it be to wire this light in via a separate motion detector?
- A. You can fit separate sensors to all of our outdoor lights however this is not something we supply therefore we would recommend an electrician fitting this.
- Q. Will this ever be back in stock? Its been back soon for months.
- A. We are receiving a delivery of the St Ives Ships Lights tomorrow, 15th May.
- Q. Does this lamp Product Code: LAHP08 have a 15 year guarantee?
- A. We offer a 1 year manufacturers guarantee on our products.
- Q. Do you sell replacement glass covers for this? We’ve just broken ours!
- A. The product code for the replacement glass is LAGL010.