St Ives Mariner Light - Galvanised Steel
Part of our St Ives exterior lighting range and made with hot dipped galvanised steel, our St Ives Mariner Light with its vintage nautical look is the perfect choice when it comes to outdoor lighting as it is...Read More
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hello, can you tell me how far this lamp sticks out from the wall, it is not clear from the dimensions given. Thank you Anna Newton
- A. This light comes out 34.5cm from the wall.
- Q. How do you remove the cover to change the bulb?
Yes, you do remove the cover of the Mariner Light to change the lightbulb.
- Q. What colour is it please I want a light green
- A. The Mariner Light is a galvanised steel light and therefore has a light grey/silver colour.
- Q. Could you tell me if the cover for the bulb is made from glass or plastic?
- A. The St Ive Mariner Light cover is made of glass.
- Q. Is this compatible with a motion sensor? Thank you.
- A. Yes, this light can be fitted with a sensor,
howeverthis is not something that we supply.