St Ives Harbour Light - Galvanised Steel
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is apart of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, our Harbour Light was partly inspired by the caged passage lights used on ships the world over, or indeed on harbour walls. With its distinct maritime feel and surfaces galvanised to withstand all weathers, this wall-mounted light particularly suits a seaside setting. However, it will also look great in your back garden – and can be used either in the porch or on a wall, inside or out.
The hot-dipped galvanised steel body and oversized glass shade are completely weatherproof, making the St Ives Harbour Light suitable even for coastal locations. The light’s slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ap...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi - just wondering if you supply replacement glass for this light?
- A. I am afraid we cannot supply replacement glass for these lights.
- Q. where are these made?
- A. Our galvanised lights are manufactured in the Far East.
- Q. can this light be installed facing up rather than hanging down?
- A. Yes, you can install this upside down if you wish.
- Q. It says this light is motion sensor compatible, does it come with the sensor?
- A. This light does not come fitted with a sensor, however one can be fitted separately if you wish. This is not something that we supply.
- Q. Hi, What is the bulb fitting for this lamp, screw or bayonet?
- A. Hi, thanks for your question. All of our lights have screw fittings.
- Q. Is it easy to replace the bulb, eg. twist and turn or undo screws?
- A. The glass shade can be unscrewed so that the bulb can be changed.
- Q. When will these lights be back in stock please?
The St Ives Harbour Lights are due back into stock week commencing 10th August.
- Q. Hi there, can you tell me the diameter of the wall plate for this light please? Many thanks!
- A. The diameter of the wall plate is approximately 10cm.
- Q. Hi! Do I need to do anything special to make these compatible in the US?
- A. This light is not compatible
inthe US. The light would need to be re-wired to UL standards.