St Ives Eye Light - Galvanised Steel
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is apart of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, the Eye Down Light is a substantial wall-mounted light good for where you want to shed some serious light on the proceedings. Called an Eye Down Light for no better reason than that it reminds us of a half-closed eye, this light could be used as a porch light but is particularly good for lighting up pathways and corridors.
The Eye Down Light’s hot-dipped galvanised steel body is completely weatherproof, making it suitable even for coastal locations. The light’s slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ap...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please can you let me know the IP rating on this light. Is it suitable for lighting up a pathway using several at lowish level on a wall?
- A. This light is IP44 rated. They would be suitable for lighting up a pathway.
- Q. Is this light open underneath or is there a glass cover.? If there is a cover is it clear or opaque?
- A. There is a semi clear glass cover on the underneath of this light.
- Q. Is bulb screw or bayonet?
- A. All of our lights take a screw bulb.
- Q. Can these lights work on a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch so that they can be dimmed.
- Q. Do you have a picture of how the lights looks when switched on?
- A. Unfortunately, we do not have an image of this light lit up. It does however project a downwards directional output.
- Q. Please could you confirm if these lights would be suitable for lighting a driveway (along a wall). Also are they mains or 12v? Thanks
- A. Hi, yes these lights are suitable for lighting a driveway. Also, all of our lights run directly from mains power via 230 volts.
- Q. Can this be fitted to a sensor?
- A. Yes, all of our outdoor lights can be fitted with separate motion sensors.
- Q. Could this light be used as an uplighter, indoors, please. It would be at ceiling height to illuminate a higher sloped ceiling. Thank you.
- A. Yes, this light can be used as an uplighter if required.
- Q. can this be turned upside down and used to up-light AND can it take an LED bulb? Thanks!