St Ives Bulk Head Light - Galvanised Steel
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is apart of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, the Bulk Head Light has a distinctly maritime feel. Inspired by the lights traditionally used on the external walls and corridors of ships, this wall-mounted light is particularly good for lighting up outdoor areas such as pathways, garages and utility rooms - although it would also look great in any indoor space where you want to go for the full-on industrial feel.
The hot-dipped galvanised steel body and polycarbonate shade are completely weatherproof, making the St Ives Bulk Head Light suitable even for coastal locations. The light’s slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ap...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is the covering for the light bulb plastic or glass.
- A. The covering for this lamp is made from polycarbonate.
- Q. What wattage bulb can be used?
- A. This light can take a maximum 60 watt bulb.
- Q. Please confirm when these lights are due back into stock. Thanks
- A. Unfortunately, there has been a delay with our next shipment of Bulk Head Lights and we do not yet have a confirmed due date for further stock. To be kept up to date, please sign up to the 'Email me when back in stock' function and you will receive an email as soon as stock is available.
- Q. Does this light have a sensor or is it just operated by an on/off switch?
- A. This light does not have a sensor however one can be fitted separately if you wish. It is operated by a switch.
- Q. What is the IP rating for this light? Thanks
- A. All our outdoor lights are IP44 rated.
- Q. Can this light be hung horizontally as well as vertically?
- A. Yes, you can fit this light either vertically or horizontally.
- Q. Can your outdoor lights be used in a bathroom?
- A. Our lights have not been tested for use in a bathroom therefore we are unable to offer any guarantee should they be used in this environment.
- Q. Hello Can the light be ceiling mounted? Thanks
- A. Yes, this can be mounted to the ceiling if you wish.
- Q. Could this be used in a children's room where the lights are within bunk bed area?
- A. This light is suitable for indoor use as well as outdoor use so could be used in a bedroom if desired.
- Q. hi is this lamp dimmable?
- A. Yes, this lamp can be dimmed.
- Q. Can I use an LED bulb with this fitting
- A. This light can be used with an LED bulb.