Grosvenor Light in Charcoal - Steel
Add some of that London style and class we're so famous for to your home with our smart Grosvenor Light in Charcoal. Made from our trademark powder coated steel and framed in glass, the Grosvenor Light ...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is the light motion sensor compatible?
- A. Yes, a motion sensor can be fitted to these lights if required.
- Q. Can the Grosvenor Light be fitted with an LED bulb?
- A. Yes, this light can be fitted with an LED bulb as long as this has an screw in fitting.
- Q. Hi, Is the Grosvenor light UL or ETL listed for use in the USA? Do you ship to the USA? Is it possible to get the fixture powder-coated in a different color? Thanks, Peter
- A. Our lights are all suitable for use in Europe only and would need to be re-wired in order to be made compatible for use in the USA. I am afraid at this time the Grosvenor Light is only available in our Charcoal colour.
- Q. How do I gain access to the unit to change a bulb!
- A. There are screws on the underneath of this light that need to be removed. Once removed, you will able to remove the whole front piece gaining access to the bulb.
- Q. Hi, when will this light be back in stock?
- A. This light is due back into stock week commencing 7th March.
- Q. What size is this please?
- A. The dimensions for this light are H24.5 x W17 x D13.5cm.
- Q. I am finally in a position to buy these lights but have problems with previous outdoor lights rusting. Are these rust proof?
- A. These lights have been designed for outdoor use and are therefore weather proof and rust proof.
- Q. Can these lights be used indoors too?
- A. Yes, these lights can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- Q. What is the maximum wattage.
- A. The maximum wattage for this lamp is 60W.
- Q. I have an anthracite grey front door. Would the charcoal light match it or should I go for a black one? Thanks
- A. The Charcoal colour is lighter in true form than how it appears in the images therefore this will not match an Anthracite Grey door. It may be best to go for the Black colourway.