Chatham Small Bulk Head Light - Aluminium
With its nautical appearance the Chatham Small Bulk Head Light will add a modern twist to your exterior. The caged body is crafted in Aluminium with a Sandblasted finish which has a beautiful silver shimmer.
Weatherproof in design the thick glass shade will allow light to emit whilst protecting the bulb whatever the weather. This striking wall light makes a style statement and would suit all manner or homes, garages, potting sheds and even the conservatory.
With its nautical appearance the Chatham Small Bulk Head Light will add a modern twist to your exterior. The caged body is crafted in Aluminium with a Sandblasted finish which has a beautiful silver shimmer....Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. what colour are these lights [Chatham]
- A. These are finished in a light grey, sand blasted finish.
- Q. can you tell me what the light is made of? The fabric? Thanks
- A. This light is crafted from an aluminium and zinc casting, with a sand blasted finish.
- Q. Can the Chatham Bulk Head lights work with a motion sensor/timer. Thanks
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted with a motion sensor if desired.
- Q. Can this light be ceiling mounted?
- A. Yes, this light can be ceiling mounted if desired.
- Q. hi are these lights dimmable?
- A. Yes these lights can be dimmed.
- Q. Hello, can these be fitted using surface conduit?
- A. Yes, but we recommend this is fitted by a fully qualified Electrician.