Belvedere Light in Charcoal - Steel
As elegant as the Italian summer house from which it takes its name and shape - the Belvedere Light in Charcoal is a sophisticated outdoor wall light perfect for porch or patio. Ah yes, long summer evenings, the smell of honeysuckle, a glass of prosecco. This exterior lights unusual dual candle-style bulb-holders will add aglow to any outdoor space. Made of hard wearing steel, the Belvedere Light has been built to last.
As elegant as the Italian summer house from which it takes its name and shape - the Belvedere Light in Charcoal is a sophisticated outdoor wall light perfect for porch or patio. Ah yes, long summer evenings, ...Read More
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
The design has a suspect detail, with the lid part and the lower rim being externally rolled. Whilst this looks good, it will catch the rain and become a rust point. Nevertheless we decided to give it a go.
Installation instructions easy to follow.
- Q. Do you do this light in clay?
Unfortunately, this light is only available in Charcoal.
- Q. can it be fitted with a sensor?
- A. Yes, this light can be fitted with a sensor however this is not something that we supply.
- Q. Where is the opening to change the bulbs?
- A. To change the bulb the glass shade needs to be removed by unscrewing the 3 screws around the outside of the light. Once removed, the bulb can be changed and then the glass shade can be put back in, and tightened with the screws.
- Q. Can this lighting be used with LED bulbs? If so which type?
- A. Yes, these can be used with LED bulbs as long as they are a standard ES fitting.
- Q. Where is the lighting made?
- A. Our lights are manufactured in the Far East.
- Q. Hi, are these lights dimmable? Thanks Veronica
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch if desired.
- Q. Hi Could advise what is the maximum wattage for each bulb. Also when will it be back in stock. Thank you
- A. The maximum wattage for this light is 40W. These are due back into stock week commencing 31st October.
- Q. Are these suitable for commercial use. Do they fix securely to the wall i.e. screw on or hook on?
- A. These fittings are suitable for commercial use. They are fixed to the wall by screws that go through the back plate into the wall.