Belfast Light in Clay - Steel
Subject of many a school trip, the Second World War warship HMS Belfast may have launched a thousand childhood fantasies of naval glory but it was also the inspiration for this robust outdoor wall light.
The simple utilitarian design of the Belfast Light in Clay has made it a big hit with our customers – helped by the fact that it works equally well in both town and country, and in both a contemporary and a more traditional setting.
Light yet hardwearing, the Belfast Light in Clay is made of zinc plated steel which has been powder coated a soft off white colour with a hint of green for extra durability against the elements. Should you manage to break it, a replacement glass dome is also available.
Subject of many a school trip, the Second World War warship HMS Belfast may have launched a thousand childhood fantasies of naval glory but it was also the inspiration for this robust outdoor wall light. &nbs...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi there Could you let me know which one of your outdoor lloghts can be used as security ones and turn on automatically ? Thanks Charlotte
- A. None of our outdoor lights come with security sensors however they can all be fitted with them seperately.
- Q. Hi, what is the diameter of the circular wall fitting? Thanks
- A. The diameter of the wall fitting is 8cm.
- Q. Hi. What security sensor is compatible with the Belfast light? Thanks
- A. You can fit any type of sensor to our outdoor lights.
- Q. I am searching for 2 wall lights for my conservatory. I love these lights but are they suitable firstly to be used inside and also would they be too big to be placed quite close to each other on a wall. Alternatively would the barn lights be more appropriate for my requirements? I look forward to hearing from you, Sally-Ann
- A. The Belfast Lights can be used indoors, however they have quite wide shades therefore they may not be suitable for use close to one another. The Barn Lights can also be used indoors, and would like fine being fitted close to each other as they are a smaller size, and do not have a shade.
- Q. Hi there, could you tell me exactly what colour 'Clay' is please? Is that beige? Thanks.
- A. Our Clay colour is a light grey/green, similar to the Farrow and Ball colour 'Bone'. If you would like to send us your address by email to email@example.com, we can send you a colour sample so that you can see the exact colour.
- Q. We've just bought these but wondered if you can buy replacement glass globes just in case they get broken??
- A. Yes, we do sell replacement glass for these lamps separately. The product code for this is LAGL003.
- Q. Hi, can you please advise how I fit the security sensor to the light? Thank you. I note the replacement lamp glass for the Belfast light is out of stock, can you advise when you expect these to be available as I need to purchase one asap? Thank you.
- A. You can purchase a PIR sensor from a DIY store and then this can be fitted to our lights by an electrician. This will sit as a separate unit to the light. We are expecting further stock of the replacement belfast glass week commencing the 22nd September.
- Q. Are the bulbs for this energy efficient? and what are they
- A. The required bulb for this lamp is a ES 60W max bulb. Energy saving and LED bulbs can be used if desired.
- Q. These lamps are beautiful, but how waterproof are they? Our current exterior lamps haven't fared well, and the bulbs inside have rusted onto the fixings and cannot be removed.
These lights have been designed for outdoor use, and are IP44 rated. They are waterproof and rust proof, however if placed in a coastal location they will weather much quicker than non-coastal areas.
- Q. Hi can you tell me what the diameter is of the replacement glass is please? Thanks
- A. The diameter of the replacement glass shade is 13cm.
- Q. I wish to purchase a replacement lamp glass for a Belfast lamp can they be delivered to addresses in Northern Ireland. Delivery charges appear to relate to UK mainland.
- A. Yes, we can deliver to Northern Ireland and the delivery charges are the same as mainland UK.
- Q. Hi, we are looking for some lights similar to these but we want something that can be fitted to a corner. Do you know if you can get a corner bracket that would be compatible with these lights? Kind Regards Ali
- A. The Belfast light is one fixed unit, therefore meaning the bracket cannot be changed to a corner one.