Petit Paris Pendant Light - Glass
The latest addition to our elegant French style Paris ceiling lights range, the Petit Paris Pendant Light is a slightly more delicate version of our popular Paris Pendant Light. This retro feel pendant ceiling light, with its fluted glass shade, was inspired by the ceiling lighting to be found in brasseries all over Paris. And although a couple of Petit Paris Pendant Lights would look great over the dining table, this light would particularly suit a space where a relatively small pendant light is required.
But the devil is in the detail. Not only is its glass shades fluted, so too is its nickel-coated steel crown. The 1.5 metre long black and white cord pendant complete with suspension cable is fully adjustable. As with all Garden Trading’s lighting, the Petit Paris Pendant Light has been simply designed to look great in both a modern and a more traditional setting.
The latest addition to our elegant French style Paris ceiling lights range, the Petit Paris Pendant Light is a slightly more delicate version of our popular Paris Pendant Light. This retro feel pendant ceilin...Read More
- - Shade: H15 x Diameter 17cm
- - Ceiling Rose: Diameter 6.5cm
- - Cable length: 1.5 metres (adjustable)
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can the cable be reduced to any length and what are the dimensions for the light and ceiling attachment?
- A. The diameter of the shade is 17CM and the diameter of the ceiling rose is 6.5CM.
- Q. How do you adjust the height and what is the min dim from lbottom lip of shade to ceiling?
- A. This light is adjusted by pulling the chord through the ceiling rose and then cutting off the excess. There is no minimum drop, you can have it as high or low as you wish. It cannot be adjusted once it has been fitted.
- Q. I do not think you have answered this question. Like the other inquirer, I want to know what the total measurement would be from the ceiling to the bottom of the shade if I were to fit the light flush to the ceiling rose with no length of exposed cord.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have this item in stock so I am unable to get this measurement for you however I will keep your details and when we receive stock week commencing the 15th October I will send you an email with this information.
- Q. Hi, I am interrested in buying the paris petit light but the description only allows for an energy saving bulb of 9w I wish to use 11w is the restriction due to the size of the bulb rather than the wattage? Could I use a small 11w bulb? Thanks Allison
- A. The Petit Paris light can take a bulb up to 40 watts or an equivalent energy saving bulb.
- Q. could you confirm the length of the cable on these please?
- A. This light comes with a 1.5m cable.
- Q. Can the pendants be dimmed with a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch.
- Q. Can I use LED bulbs in any of your pendant lamps?
- A. If the LED bulbs are screw in fixings they will be compatible.
- Q. Hi, it the cord back and white as per the picture
- A. Yes, these lights do come with a black and white braided cable.
- Q. Hi, we have just bought 2 of these lights for our bedroom but would like to change the flex, is this possible? Thanks
- A. The flex on this can be changed however we would recommend an electrician to do this.
- Q. Are these light fittings suitable for Bathrooms ? Thanks
- A. These lights have not been tested for use in a bathroom therefore we are unable to offer any guarantee on these should they be used in this environment.
- Q. What is the IPx rating for these lights?
- A. As these are indoor lights, these have not been IP rated. They are however only suitable for indoor use, and cannot be used in a bathroom or outdoors.
- Q. Is the glass shade removable for easier cleaning once installed?
- A. Yes, to remove the shade there are 3 screws that need to be unscrewed. This is very easy to do, and they screw back in just as easily.
- Q. I can see from the info the bulbs that it recommends. However, would it be possible to use a 60W incandescent bulb?
- A. Yes, these can be used with a 60W incandescent bulb.
- Q. Is this suitable for use in a bathroom?
- A. We have not tested any of our lights for use in a bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee should they be used in this environment.
- Q. Is this heavy? Does it need to be screwed to the ceiling?
- A. This light does need to be fitted to the ceiling using the ceiling rose supplied, and wired into the mains.