Pelham Wall Mounted Light in Chalk - Steel
We love the conical shape and retro styling of our new Pelham Wall Light. Crafted in powder coated steel and in our neutral shade of Chalk, this wall light has an adjustable arm, enabling you to direct ...Read More
- - Depth fully extended: 47cm
- - Shade: H21.5 x Diameter 16.5cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 11cm
- - First bar: W11cm, Second bar: W19cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
1. There are various plastic covers that are fitted to the lamps. Many of these fell out and needed pliers to open the teeth so they would fit tighter and stay in place.
2. Why do manufacturers insist on placing details of the bulb required on a key part of the lamp. These stickers were on the chrome external facing, decorative parts of the lamp and they left a nasty sticky residue which took some removal. Surely they can be placed somewhere more discreet.
- Q. Hello do these lights have a wire so they can be plugged in?
- A. The Pelham Wall Light requires wiring in and cannot be plugged into a socket.
- Q. Would this light be suitable over a pelmet in kitchen to act as spot light down on worktop. would the light be strong enough was thinking of maybe three of them in a row pelmet is about six feet long.
- A. Yes, this light can be used as a ceiling light and will be strong enough.
- Q. Does the lampshade tilt up and down as well as side to side?
- A. Yes, this shade can be moved up and down as well as side to side.