Paris Pendant Light - Glass
The Paris Pendant Light’s fluted glass shade creates a particularly pretty diffused light pattern on the ceiling. As with all Garden Trading’s lighting, the Paris Pendant Light has been simply designed to look great in both a modern and a more traditional setting.
With its unusual French-style ‘necked’ glass dome, our Paris Pendant Light will make a classy addition to any home. This retro feel ceiling light was inspired by the ceiling lighting to be found i...Read More
- - Shade: H25 x Diameter 30.5cm
- - Ceiling Rose: Diameter 9.5cm
- - Cord and suspension cable length: 1.5 metres (adjustable)
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, please could you tell me what the minimum drop is on the Paris pendant light (30cm). Thank you, Joanna
- A. These lights do not have a minimum drop. You can adjust them to as short a length as you like before fitting.
- Q. Are you not stocking these anymore???
- A. We are stocking these however we are currently out of stock. We are expecting more stock to be delivered to us next week.
- Q. I've signed up for stock notifications, and check regularly, but these never seem to be in stock. Can you advise when you're getting some more in?
- A. We are expecting more of these lights towards the end of this week/early next week. If you have requested to receive a notification you will receive this once the stock has come in.
- Q. The FAQ for this light say that you are getting more of these lights in stock by "the end of the week" but this does not say when this question was answered. Can you please indicate a date when these might be back in stock. I really would like to purchase a couple of these but can't hold out too long to purchase new lights. Thanks
- A. We are expecting more of the Paris Pendant Lights week commencing the 29th October.
- Q. Can these lights be used in a bathroom? Thank you Kit
- A. We have not tested any of our indoor or outdoor lights in a bathroom environment so we could not offer any guarantee if used for this purpose.
- Q. what diameter is the ceiling rose?
- A. The diameter of the ceiling rose is 12cm.
- Q. What is the diameter of the smaller version you have in picture?
- A. The diameter of the Petit Paris Light is 17cm.
- Q. what is the weight of the small light shade?
- A. The Petit Paris Light weighs 0.6kg and the Paris Pendant Light weighs 2.2kg.
- Q. does the smaller version need to be hung using the supporting cable or can it be hung by the flex alone?
- A. The Petit Paris Light comes with just the flex and not the supporting cord. It is fine to be hung with just the flex.
- Q. What is the weight of the Paris Pendant light please?
- A. The approx weight of this light is 2.15kg.
- Q. Can the ceiling rose be fitted to a sloping ceiling (approx 20 degree slope)?
- A. Yes, these can be fitted to a sloping ceiling.
- Q. Can you tell me the diameter of the lightshade in this size and the grand paris size please.
- A. The diameter of the Paris Pendant Light Shade is 30cm and the Grand Paris Pendant Light Shade is 38cm.
- Q. My mum purchased this light months ago and we have just got round to putting it up . I can't see how we can shorten the wire and the instructions don't show it either pls can you help
- A. There is a rubber casing within the ceiling rose that can be removed. The cable can then be pulled through this hole and cut to make it shorter.
- Q. Can you use a dimmer switch with this fitting? If so, can you then use energy saving bulbs? Thank you
- A. These lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch. To be used with a 60W or equivalent energy saving bulb.
- Q. What is the hight of the Paris Pendant light?
- A. The height of the shade is 14cm, and this comes with 1.5m of cable.
- Q. Hello, I would like to purchase one big and two small Paris pendant lights.I am a little unclear how to order the smaller ones?
Unfortunately, the Petit Paris Pendant Lights are currently out of stock however these will be available by the end of the week. If you would like to place a pre-order please feel free to give our Customer Services a call on 0845 608 4448.
- Q. Can the length be made longer, if hanging from a high ceiling?
Unfortunately, we are unable to supply extra cord for our lights however this may be something you are able to source elsewhere and have an electrician fit.
- Q. What IP rating does the Paris pendant light (30cm) have? Thanks.
- A. Our indoor lights are not IP rated. Our outdoor lights are all IP44 rated.
- Q. Hello. We purchased 2 of your paris lights in 2013. We just purchased one more to match. But the shade of glass is now clear. In 2013 the glass had a green tint. Are all of the new lights now clear? Or is there a way we can obtain one with a green tint glass shade? Thanks.
- A. Unfortunately, the stock has now changed and all of the glass shades are now clear as opposed to having a tint.
- Q. When do you expect these in please?
- A. We are expecting more stock week commencing the 10th February.
- Q. Can I use led light bulbs in this fitting?
- A. As long as the light bulbs have a screw fitting they can be used.
- Q. Does the petit version of the light (17cm) come with a material style flex cable (as pictured) ora regular plastic style flex cable. Is the colour of that flex the same as pictured?
- A. The Petit Paris Light comes with a black/white braided cable.
- Q. Please can you tell me if led bulbs are compatible with this product?
- A. Any 60W maximum bulb with a screw-in fitting will be compatible with this light.
- Q. I have checked a few times this week and still no stock. Did you get some and sell out again, or is the stock delayed?
- A. I can confirm that we did have some into stock however they sold out within the first day. We do have another delivery coming in on the 22nd November.